Connect with us
- More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday's Happy Hour - York Blog | SmartphonesSmartphones on More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday’s Happy Hour
- Melissa Mazzur on Comment with your favorite local wine to win tickets
to the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail’s Tour de Tanks event
- Nicole Stanley on Learn how to finally keep the family car clean, organized
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: elizabeth farms
Fill the downtime after the wrapping-paper frenzy and Christmas dinner with a few Smart ideas.
Smart magazine highlights Holiday Countdown events for the week of Nov. 12, 2012.
It seems like December has been a whirlwind. In fact, 2011 as a whole has seemed to rush by. Now here we are, two days before 2012. Have you done everything you planned this holiday season? In case you missed … Continue reading
If you went out Black Friday shopping this morning (or last night!), I sincerely hope you have time to take a nap today. I chose to kick off the holiday season with some sleep instead. No bargains, but a much … Continue reading
If Hersheypark’s Christmas Candylane hasn’t fulfilled your yearning for Christmas lights, head over to Lancaster tonight for Gift of Lights. Elizabeth Farms, 262 Hopeland Road in Lititz, boasts more than a million lights covering 1.2 miles with Christmas cheer. The … Continue reading