Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
Tag Archives: etiquette
Etiquette expert Heidi Thomas shares Smart ways to give and receive gifts with poise and proper etiquette — as well as do’s for regifting.
This week, manners expert Heidi Thomas will explore ways to be socially Smart during Thanksgiving, whether you are a guest or hosting family and friends.
When you’re buzzing around town to cross items off your holiday shopping list, get from point A to point B safely — and with good manners.
Get a refresher course on all things etiquette when attending a trade show, special event or expo.
With new technology, we must examine ways to still good integrate manners. Learn how to navigate the workplace with your cellphone.
Find out what it takes to be a Smart, well-mannered neighbor with tips from etiquette expert Heidi Thomas.
Etiquette expert Heidi Thomas explores the varying etiquette your child will need to know for elementary school, intermediate and high school.
Etiquette expert Heidi Thomas said she and her family found new ways to use the manners that matter most on her family vacation.
Catch up with Smart magazine for the week of June 9, 2013.
GYManners certified etiquette trainer Heidi Thomas reviews the guidelines and etiquette of teacher gifting.