Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Say ‘thank you’ to your child’s teacher on Last-minute teacher gift inspired by Pinterest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
Tag Archives: family
Smart editor April Trotter says her little sister has been ready for a job in teaching her entire life.
While wedding planning can be fun, it makes Abby Rhoad wish her friends and family were closer to share in the experience.
Kara Eberle says her mornings are like some sort of obstacle course.
This year, whether you are hosting or attending an egg hunt, follow these simple tips to help your child learn the importance of being considerate to others and sharing.
Columnist Laura Burkey says parenting advice closely resembles marital advice.
Being a homeschooling parent doesn’t just mean facilitating your kids’ learning. Especially for unschoolers, the advice often says to look at your own life. What are YOU learning? Are you interested – and interesting? Joan Concilio Otto talks about being a love-to-learn role model.
In the past, Smart editor April Trotter says she has been lazy when friends took the plunge into parenthood.
Submit information to — or search our — reader-submitted summer camp database.
We asked Shane Jones of WebPageFX the do’s and don’ts of Facebook parenting.
Homeschooling mom Joan Concilio Otto shares her daughter’s Buck-A-Book Week fundraising success and some ideas for local trips, including the Wolf Sanctuary of PA and Wilbur Chocolate Co. in Lititz.