Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
Tag Archives: fashion show
Smart magazine will be set up at booths No. 517 and 518 Saturday and Sunday at the York Expo Center.
The Peak 98.5/Smart Magazine 16th Annual Women’s Show, presented by Memorial Hospital, will be held Oct. 5-6, 2013, at the York Expo Center.
The “These Color’s Don’t Run” fashion benefit held April 6 at Historic Shady Lane raised more than $6,000 for Keystone Wounded Warriors.
Jill Zarin of ‘Real Housewives of New York City’ to appear at Park City Center Bon-Ton fashion show Saturday
Real Housewives of New York City’s Jill Zarin will be at the Park City Center Bon-Ton in Lancaster to promote her 15-piece shapewear collection and jewelry line.
“These Colors Don’t Run” a fashion show to benefit Keystone Wounded Warriors, will be held April 6, 2013, at Historic Shady Lane.
PRIMP Agency will host the PRIMP & Pamper Women’s Expo Feb. 17, 2013, at York City Ice Arena, York, Pennsylvania.
York Twinning Association will host its 20th anniversary fall luncheon and fashion show Oct. 13.
Downtown Inc will host the first York City Boutique Week Sept. 4-8, 2012.