Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Say ‘thank you’ to your child’s teacher on Last-minute teacher gift inspired by Pinterest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
Tag Archives: film
York College of Pennsylvania’s Sustainability and Environmental Studies minor will hold a screening of “Truck Farm,” a documentary in which New York resident Ian Cheney creates a garden in the back of his pickup truck, on Jan. 31, 2013.
York College’s Sustainability and Environmental Studies minor will screen the documentary “Bag It!” at 7 p.m. Nov, 8, 2012.
Book Buzz reviews “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel” by Deborah Moggach.
Even if you’ve never heard the name Aldo Leopold, you’re likely familiar with his environmental teachings — they’re resurging with the “going green” movement. Leopold, a “conservationist, forester, philosopher, educator, writer and outdoor enthusiast,” according to the Aldo Leopold Foundation, … Continue reading
“Americans fear only one thing: Inconvenience.” And so begins “Fresh,” a food documentary shown last night at York College coordinated by the sustainability and environmental studies minor. The quote is from a farmer’s foreign friend, who had summarized our lifestyle … Continue reading
For a budget-conscious yet eager-to-learn person like myself, local colleges are just about the greatest places I’ve ever found. I wrote a few weeks ago about York College’s screening of “Out to Pasture: The Future of Farming,” which focused on … Continue reading