- Registration for this year's annual summer reading club hosted by @YorkLibraries and @GOYork begins June 1 http://t.co/zG9HfkhZwB #ilyc 28 minutes ago
- Don't have a big backyard? Learn to make the most of your tiniest green spaces http://t.co/lfQvCYBGKc @minigarden @BHG @gardenknowhow 1 hour ago
- .@StrasburgRR announces new Summer Fun Pass that pays for itself in three visits http://t.co/7AXBUsIPSD 2 hours ago
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County
- Johnny Lawrence on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- mary younger on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: fitness
Catch up with these posts from Smart magazine from the week of Jan. 13, 2013.
Catch up with these posts from Smart magazine for the week of Dec. 30, 2012.
There’s no time like a new year to start a wedding workout and health regimen to look and feel your best for the big day.
It’s important to learn the do’s and don’ts of navigating the machines, weights and classes at the gym.
York County Libraries’ community relations director Deb Sullivan announces a partnership between the libraries and the Susan P. Byrnes Health Education Center in her Oct. 21, 2012 column.
There’s no sense in tiptoeing around an epidemic with such dire consequences.
On your feet for hours at work? Have a standing desk? Check out these shoe picks for cuteness and comfort
If you’ve read any of my blog posts or follow me on Twitter, you probably know I’m into being fit at work. It’s a subject I got passionate about after losing a substantial amount of weight as a post-college grad … Continue reading
Is your workplace a good place to be #fitatwork? Chat about it on Twitter this Wednesday, Sept. 12, at 1 p.m. with hashtag #fitatwork.[/caption] Join @corpwellness and me, @MissEClare, for a #FitAtWork chat this Wednesday at 1 p.m. EST on … Continue reading
If you’re going on a fitness walk during your lunch break this week, what better way to get outside and away from your desk than at the York Fair? OK, so the smell of deep-fried Oreos and Twinkies might test … Continue reading