Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Stephanie Hartlaub on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Lace Zeigler on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
- FlipSide Blog | Registration open for Summer Studio at The Art Institute of York on Search for summer camps
- Smart Magazine | How I Pinch a Penny: Opt for DIY planters this summer on Create a decorative planter with leftover tile and a bucket
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: football
Catch up with these posts from Smart magazine from the week of Jan. 13, 2013.
I’m always trying something new for football Sundays — 1) it gives me new blogging material; 2) it satisfies some cooking adventure cravings and 3) sometimes we just need to switch things up a little. Inspiration for this recipe must … Continue reading
I really needed this week’s football filled Sunday. I had been dreaming in the days before of sweats and wool socks. An afternoon cuddled up on the couch. A moment to nap, to cook, to read the Sunday Times. It … Continue reading
Football food was postponed on Sunday after I stayed in bed until almost 2:30 p.m. and felt in a funk the rest of the day. We ate frozen chicken nuggets and French fries instead before eventually going through the McDonalds … Continue reading
I won’t lie. This is kind of the perfect Pinterest recipe, right? Cute, individual servings of pie. Perfect. I know. So this was part of Sunday’s football meal and probably the least cause of stress during that meal creation. If … Continue reading
I designed three exclusive posters for the York Daily Record/Sunday News. The first poster publishes tomorrow, and then one on Saturday and Sunday. You can also download a desktop wallpaper version of them at ydr.com. The three posters were all … Continue reading