Connect with us
- More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday's Happy Hour - York Blog | SmartphonesSmartphones on More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday’s Happy Hour
- Melissa Mazzur on Comment with your favorite local wine to win tickets
to the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail’s Tour de Tanks event
- Nicole Stanley on Learn how to finally keep the family car clean, organized
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: foundation
Don’t miss these holiday posts from Smart from the week of Dec. 10, 2012.
Samantha Dellinger reviews Maybelline’s Dream Fresh BB. Is a B.B. cream right for you? Read my review and find out.
Samantha Dellinger discusses the importance of how a foundation brush can help you apply foundation.
Finding the right makeup product can be timely, costly and frustrating. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be. If you learn a few quick tips of the trade, you will discover that shopping for makeup can be … Continue reading
I’m obsessed with foundations. Even after I find one I really like, that doesn’t stop me from trying new ones. My most recent purchase is Revlon’s Colorstay Whipped Foundation. I purchased it at Wal-Mart at $10.99. It was the cheapest … Continue reading