Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: foundation
Don’t miss these holiday posts from Smart from the week of Dec. 10, 2012.
Samantha Dellinger reviews Maybelline’s Dream Fresh BB. Is a B.B. cream right for you? Read my review and find out.
Samantha Dellinger discusses the importance of how a foundation brush can help you apply foundation.
Finding the right makeup product can be timely, costly and frustrating. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be. If you learn a few quick tips of the trade, you will discover that shopping for makeup can be … Continue reading
I’m obsessed with foundations. Even after I find one I really like, that doesn’t stop me from trying new ones. My most recent purchase is Revlon’s Colorstay Whipped Foundation. I purchased it at Wal-Mart at $10.99. It was the cheapest … Continue reading