Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Karen Cointot on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! A little chive-talk on It’s not too late to start your herb plants from seed indoors
- Smart Magazine | Green your Memorial Day weekend on Weed ’em and reap: Get the right tools for your garden
- Smart Magazine | Green your Memorial Day weekend on Five books to help with green living
- Smart Magazine | Green your Memorial Day weekend on Reciplease! Fiddleheads and the foraging post
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: foundation
Don’t miss these holiday posts from Smart from the week of Dec. 10, 2012.
Samantha Dellinger reviews Maybelline’s Dream Fresh BB. Is a B.B. cream right for you? Read my review and find out.
Samantha Dellinger discusses the importance of how a foundation brush can help you apply foundation.
Finding the right makeup product can be timely, costly and frustrating. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be. If you learn a few quick tips of the trade, you will discover that shopping for makeup can be … Continue reading
I’m obsessed with foundations. Even after I find one I really like, that doesn’t stop me from trying new ones. My most recent purchase is Revlon’s Colorstay Whipped Foundation. I purchased it at Wal-Mart at $10.99. It was the cheapest … Continue reading