Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- April Trotter on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Rebecca on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
- Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Manners Matter — even during your beach vacation
- Civil War-era women spent little time on hair and makeup
- West Manchester Twp. writer Pattie Crider wins award at Philly conference
- Lighten up summer picnics, barbecues with Apple Slaw
Tag Archives: fundraiser
Anna’s Amazing Race, now in its second year, will kick off at 1 p.m. May 18 at Rocky Ridge Park’s Squirrel Pavilion in Springettsbury Township.
The “These Color’s Don’t Run” fashion benefit held April 6 at Historic Shady Lane raised more than $6,000 for Keystone Wounded Warriors.
“These Colors Don’t Run” a fashion show to benefit Keystone Wounded Warriors, will be held April 6, 2013, at Historic Shady Lane.
The Junior League of York will hold its sixth annual Prom Dress Blowout at West Manchester Mall Feb. 22-24, 2013.
Junior Achievement of Southcentral PA will hold its annual fundraiser Cra-Z Rockin’ Bowl, on six nights in October and November.
The York YMCA will host a BODYCOMBAT-thon Oct 14, 2012, in York, to benefit the LIVESTRONG at the YMCA cancer survivor program.
Celebrate the special women in your life during an upcoming Ladies’ Day Fundraiser. “It’s All About Me!”, an afternoon featuring shopping, pampering, prizes and drawings, will be held from 1 to 5 p.m. May 12 at the Elks Lodge No. … Continue reading
‘An Evening with the Artists’ CONTACT auction includes Pablo Picasso, Victor Vasarely and Brett-Livingstone Strong artwork
Did you ever want to own a piece by Pablo Picasso? You can, if you bid at Saturday’s “An Evening with the Artists,” to be held at the Hilton Harrisburg, 1 N. Second St. The auction will include the following … Continue reading