Connect with us
- More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday's Happy Hour - York Blog | SmartphonesSmartphones on More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday’s Happy Hour
- Melissa Mazzur on Comment with your favorite local wine to win tickets
to the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail’s Tour de Tanks event
- Nicole Stanley on Learn how to finally keep the family car clean, organized
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: gardening
Wanda Stiffler, greenhouse manager for Stauffers of Kissel Hill in Hellam Township, said the store started rolling out minimal markdowns in July and August, and now items are starting to see more aggressive markdowns.
Sarah Chain researches how to tell when a homegrown cucumber is ready to be picked (and made into pickles!)
Sarah Chain celebrates her first harvest of Swiss chard and cherry tomatoes, plus more parsley, in this June 26, 2013, post.
Look for multiple sprouts in your basil pot to maximize your investment.
Sarah Chain begins her container garden adventures by purchasing and planting her six plants in May 2013.
Even if your outdoor space is just a concrete balcony, it can be a lush, welcoming garden with a little planning.
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
Whether you are looking to spruce up your landscaping or plant a vegetable garden with your kids, it’s easy for the first-time gardener to get overwhelmed.
Catch up with posts from Smart magazine for the week of April 7, 2013.
Soaking your peas will give them a jump start on germinating before you plant them.