Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: gardening
Wanda Stiffler, greenhouse manager for Stauffers of Kissel Hill in Hellam Township, said the store started rolling out minimal markdowns in July and August, and now items are starting to see more aggressive markdowns.
Sarah Chain researches how to tell when a homegrown cucumber is ready to be picked (and made into pickles!)
Sarah Chain celebrates her first harvest of Swiss chard and cherry tomatoes, plus more parsley, in this June 26, 2013, post.
Look for multiple sprouts in your basil pot to maximize your investment.
Sarah Chain begins her container garden adventures by purchasing and planting her six plants in May 2013.
Even if your outdoor space is just a concrete balcony, it can be a lush, welcoming garden with a little planning.
Sarah Chain shows two ideas for do-it-yourself garden markers made from utensils, corks, skewers and chalkboard paint in this May 12, 2013, Smart tip video.
Whether you are looking to spruce up your landscaping or plant a vegetable garden with your kids, it’s easy for the first-time gardener to get overwhelmed.
Catch up with posts from Smart magazine for the week of April 7, 2013.
Soaking your peas will give them a jump start on germinating before you plant them.