Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Melody L Smith on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Jodi Snyder on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Diana on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: gifts
The York City Bureau of Health will hold a baby shower for new and expectant York City mothers April 24, 2013, to observe National Infant Immunization Week.
If you’ve been following my column (thank you!), you know that the “expecting” part of “Earthy and Expecting” is deceiving. You also know that my own pregnancy journey took a very unexpected twist on October 25, when I was hospitalized … Continue reading
Don’t miss these holiday posts from Smart from the week of Dec. 10, 2012.
Sarah Chain is hoping to brainstorm a few great ideas to set under the tree before Christmas.
Need holiday gift ideas? We’ve got ‘em.
Not give gifts for the holidays and to buck the trend of consumerism might seem like a new idea, but we are really borrowing from our ancestors. In 1911, the formation of a new women’s club began, called the Society for the Prevention of Useless Giving.
This is not MY Christmas wish list. I know it could be confused as such. Don’t worry! I wouldn’t publish such a thing, would I? Instead, here are some great gift ideas I think YOU would love, so maybe you … Continue reading
You have heard of the three R’s: reduce, reuse and recycle. Now apply those to your holiday gift giving!
Smart magazine highlights Holiday Countdown events for the week of Nov. 5, 2012.