Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: greater york dance
Heidi Thomas of GYManners shares when you should — and how to — write a thank-you note.
Weddings are an opportunity for kids to showcase their good manners.
Family dinner can be a time to allow your children to practice their table manners and exercise self control.
This year, whether you are hosting or attending an egg hunt, follow these simple tips to help your child learn the importance of being considerate to others and sharing.
Manners Matter: Comment with your favorite table manners teaching tips to win tickets to Saturday Soiree
Leave a comment with your creative solutions for encouraging good table manners for a chance to win two tickets “Saturday Soiree: An evening of food, fun, art and music” in New Freedom.
Etiquette expert Heidi Thomas offers advice for teaching manners while co-parenting.
As a new part of the Smart magazine blog, etiquette expert Heidi Thomas will be contributing posts each Wednesday about common etiquette issues and how to promote good manners in your family.
Teaching manners to children takes time, practice, patience, consistency and plenty of reinforcement.
Heidi Thomas is a certified etiquette trainer at Sparkle & Shine Model Charm School.
From cellphones to thank-you cards to table settings, you’ll find all the do’s and don’ts inside this issue of Smart.