Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Rebecca on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
- Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Manners Matter — even during your beach vacation
- Civil War-era women spent little time on hair and makeup
- West Manchester Twp. writer Pattie Crider wins award at Philly conference
- Lighten up summer picnics, barbecues with Apple Slaw
Tag Archives: greater york dance
Heidi Thomas of GYManners shares when you should — and how to — write a thank-you note.
Weddings are an opportunity for kids to showcase their good manners.
Family dinner can be a time to allow your children to practice their table manners and exercise self control.
This year, whether you are hosting or attending an egg hunt, follow these simple tips to help your child learn the importance of being considerate to others and sharing.
Manners Matter: Comment with your favorite table manners teaching tips to win tickets to Saturday Soiree
Leave a comment with your creative solutions for encouraging good table manners for a chance to win two tickets “Saturday Soiree: An evening of food, fun, art and music” in New Freedom.
Etiquette expert Heidi Thomas offers advice for teaching manners while co-parenting.
As a new part of the Smart magazine blog, etiquette expert Heidi Thomas will be contributing posts each Wednesday about common etiquette issues and how to promote good manners in your family.
Teaching manners to children takes time, practice, patience, consistency and plenty of reinforcement.
Heidi Thomas is a certified etiquette trainer at Sparkle & Shine Model Charm School.
From cellphones to thank-you cards to table settings, you’ll find all the do’s and don’ts inside this issue of Smart.