Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: growing up
Smart editor April Trotter says her little sister has been ready for a job in teaching her entire life.
In the past, Smart editor April Trotter says she has been lazy when friends took the plunge into parenthood.
Sarah Chain shares her recent adventures in dog-sitting, which proved to be harder than she thought.
April Trotter believes the 27 of today is far different than that of her parents’ generation.
Buffy Andrews reflects on being a mom and all the responsibilities that come with the job.
Teresa Cook shares why she thinks parents are always the last to know big news about their kids.
I’m not a mom, but I am a big sister. For anyone who has a younger sibling, you know what I’m talking about. From the moment they are born — or soon thereafter when you come to terms with the … Continue reading