Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- April Trotter on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Rebecca on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
- Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Manners Matter — even during your beach vacation
- Civil War-era women spent little time on hair and makeup
- West Manchester Twp. writer Pattie Crider wins award at Philly conference
- Lighten up summer picnics, barbecues with Apple Slaw
Tag Archives: hair
Sha’ Summerlin, owner of PRIMP Agency in York, will travel to Washington, D.C., with two artists to provide hair and makeup for a public relations firm at the 2013 Ambassadors’ Inaugural Ball.
I’m a bit of a sample nerd. I got into signing up for free samples about a year ago when I thought couponing could be a hobby. In that time, couponing has slowed down for me, but I continue to … Continue reading
Unschooling mom Joan Concilio Otto let her 12-year-old daughter get bright blue highlights. Would you do the same?
Smart blogger, Samantha Dellinger reviews TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo.
My shower is filled with doves. The kind of doves I’m talking about are from the beauty line of Dove skin, hair and body care.
Samantha Dellinger, graphic designer for Smart magazine reviews Dove’s line of body wash and hair care products.
The weather is heating up in York. To help keep your cool, try out a rope braid in your hair. This braid can work in pretty much any length of hair and is super easy to create. What you need: … Continue reading
While I like to channel my inner Zooey Deschanel, my brow-skimming fringe is a bit of a hassle. Bangs require frequent trims, which run about $7 every few weeks because I am too nervous to cut them myself. But my … Continue reading
My stepdaughter Britni asked me to help her with her hair for Prom. She’s attending Central York’s Prom which is being held at the Valencia Ballroom in York. I was glad to help. She showed me some photos she found … Continue reading