Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: hair
Sha’ Summerlin, owner of PRIMP Agency in York, will travel to Washington, D.C., with two artists to provide hair and makeup for a public relations firm at the 2013 Ambassadors’ Inaugural Ball.
I’m a bit of a sample nerd. I got into signing up for free samples about a year ago when I thought couponing could be a hobby. In that time, couponing has slowed down for me, but I continue to … Continue reading
Unschooling mom Joan Concilio Otto let her 12-year-old daughter get bright blue highlights. Would you do the same?
Smart blogger, Samantha Dellinger reviews TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo.
My shower is filled with doves. The kind of doves I’m talking about are from the beauty line of Dove skin, hair and body care.
Samantha Dellinger, graphic designer for Smart magazine reviews Dove’s line of body wash and hair care products.
The weather is heating up in York. To help keep your cool, try out a rope braid in your hair. This braid can work in pretty much any length of hair and is super easy to create. What you need: … Continue reading
While I like to channel my inner Zooey Deschanel, my brow-skimming fringe is a bit of a hassle. Bangs require frequent trims, which run about $7 every few weeks because I am too nervous to cut them myself. But my … Continue reading
My stepdaughter Britni asked me to help her with her hair for Prom. She’s attending Central York’s Prom which is being held at the Valencia Ballroom in York. I was glad to help. She showed me some photos she found … Continue reading