Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: hanukkah
Hanukkah will begin at sunset on Dec. 8 and continue through Dec. 16.
Librarians from across York County share their favorite children’s books for Hanukkah, Christmas and Kwanzaa.
Find out what went on behind the scenes to make this issue happen.
The e-Edition of the November/December 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
Smart magazine kicks off its 2012 holiday countdown.
Hanukkah begins at sundown today and runs through sundown Dec. 28. For those who don’t know, the eight-day festival honors “the endurance of the Jewish people and commemorates two events in Jewish history,” according to the Jewish Community Center website. … Continue reading
In preparation for the first night of Hanukkah Tuesday, head to the Jewish Community Center from noon to 2:30 p.m. today for a Community Chanukah Celebration. The festivities will begin with a menorah lighting, followed by a multigenerational latke-eating contest, … Continue reading
During the annual tree lighting at 6:30 Friday night in York, Mayor Kim Bracey will read “Twas the Night Before Christmas” as Santa Claus arrives on Continental Square. After the tree lighting, Santa will head over to Martin Library for … Continue reading
November 1. 24 days until Thanksgiving 51 days until Hanukkah 55 days until Christmas 61 days until New Year’s Eve Halloween’s over, folks: Welcome to the holidays. This year, Smart magazine is showcasing something different each day here on the … Continue reading