Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: hanukkah
Hanukkah will begin at sunset on Dec. 8 and continue through Dec. 16.
Librarians from across York County share their favorite children’s books for Hanukkah, Christmas and Kwanzaa.
Find out what went on behind the scenes to make this issue happen.
The e-Edition of the November/December 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
Smart magazine kicks off its 2012 holiday countdown.
Hanukkah begins at sundown today and runs through sundown Dec. 28. For those who don’t know, the eight-day festival honors “the endurance of the Jewish people and commemorates two events in Jewish history,” according to the Jewish Community Center website. … Continue reading
In preparation for the first night of Hanukkah Tuesday, head to the Jewish Community Center from noon to 2:30 p.m. today for a Community Chanukah Celebration. The festivities will begin with a menorah lighting, followed by a multigenerational latke-eating contest, … Continue reading
During the annual tree lighting at 6:30 Friday night in York, Mayor Kim Bracey will read “Twas the Night Before Christmas” as Santa Claus arrives on Continental Square. After the tree lighting, Santa will head over to Martin Library for … Continue reading
November 1. 24 days until Thanksgiving 51 days until Hanukkah 55 days until Christmas 61 days until New Year’s Eve Halloween’s over, folks: Welcome to the holidays. This year, Smart magazine is showcasing something different each day here on the … Continue reading