Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County
- Johnny Lawrence on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- mary younger on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: heidi thomas
This week, Heidi Thomas talks to parents and children about what manners are expected during a sleepover.
GYManners students recently dined out at Tapenade Bistro with etiquette expert Heidi Thomas.
Manners and etiquette are called for on such a landmark occasion in a young person’s life.
Readers, prepare your dessert fork and spoon and enjoy this sweet lesson all about desserts.
Heidi Thomas of GYManners at GYDance recently helped Girl Scouts earn their “Manners Count” badges.
Before you and your family hightail it outside, catch up with Smart and check out what we’ve been up to this week.
Heidi Thomas of GYManners shares when you should — and how to — write a thank-you note.
Weddings are an opportunity for kids to showcase their good manners.
Family dinner can be a time to allow your children to practice their table manners and exercise self control.
This year, whether you are hosting or attending an egg hunt, follow these simple tips to help your child learn the importance of being considerate to others and sharing.