Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
Tag Archives: holiday decorating
With Hanukkah falling during Thanksgiving week this year, perhaps you are thinking of doing something a little different for the holiday.
Smart offers ideas on preparing for Thanksgiving for the weekend of Nov. 17, 2012.
I am a procrastinator. I can buckle down and work when I need to, but I tend to put things off until they become pressing needs. I am particularly good at this with haircuts, Christmas shopping and housecleaning. Oh, and … Continue reading →
When I flipped open the November/December issue of Smart magazine a few weeks ago, I was taken aback by how great Lisa DeNicola’s home looked. She’s an interior designer based in Mechanicsburg, so she has the know-how to make a … Continue reading →