Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | How I Pinch a Penny: How to separate basil sprouts on Create a decorative planter with leftover tile and a bucket
- Mom on Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew
- Stephanie Hartlaub on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Lace Zeigler on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: holidays
In this season of beitzahs and PAAS dye kits, it may be time for a friendly reminder about hard-boiled eggs: You’re not actually supposed to boil them.
Chef Sean Arnold sprinkled in a couple of aphrodisiacs to a three-course meal that’s sure to say, “I love you.”
Unschooling mom and online editor Joan Concilio Otto shares a video and her personal stories dealing with sensory processing disorder and how it affects her 12-year-old daughter, especially during the holiday season.
After weeks of eating desserts and candies, it might be time to say goodbye.
Catch up with these posts from Smart magazine for the week of Dec. 24, 2012.
Cathy Hirko reflects on getting a little older and wiser this holiday season.
See how your York County friends and neighbors are making the best of the post-holiday snow day.
Fill the downtime after the wrapping-paper frenzy and Christmas dinner with a few Smart ideas.
Leigh Zaleski feels nostalgic that she can’t experience all her childhood traditions.
Get five tips on how to stay sane through the holiday travel season.