Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Do you know an extraordinary woman in York County?
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
Tag Archives: horn farm center
Despite all my efforts to grow plants at the York Daily Record, I think my black thumb has prevailed again.
If you started your herbs from seed indoors earlier in the spring, or are stocked in the seedling department after visits to recent native and heirloom plant sales at York’s Horn Farm and MAEscapes, you might find yourself in the … Continue reading
One way to make your life and your garden environmentally friendly is to plant native species. York County residents are in luck, with at least two native plant sales popping up in the coming weeks.
Merely typing the words “dandelion greens” last week made me realize that I absolutely had to write a post on foraging. What’s more local than a locavore, you might ask? A hyperlocavore. A hyperlocavore who is also a forager is … Continue reading
Although CSAs have been around since there 1970s, there’s been a recent peak in interest.
Catch up with posts from Smart magazine for the week of Feb. 17, 2013.
Are you ready for spring? The Horn Farm Center in Hellam Township wants to help you prepare.
Learn what homesteading means at the Horn Farm Center this Saturday for Homesteading Education Day.
We’re supposed to have glorious weather this weekend, so whatever your plans entail, spend at least some of your time outside! Here are a few things to keep in mind: The Horn Farm Center’s produce stand opens today with a … Continue reading
I first learned about Horn Farm Center when I was working on a story about CSAs in York County earlier this year. The center houses four incubator farmers who lease farmland on the Hellam Township property and grow chemical-free produce. … Continue reading