Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
Tag Archives: How I Pinch a Penny
The key to Black Friday is to have a plan. After you are in a turkey coma on Thanksgiving Day, surround yourself with those ad circulars, a notebook and a pen.
I love iced coffee. I never fully understood addiction to coffee until I made iced coffee. Oh, sweet rejuvenation! I love you, iced coffee, on the trip to school and then again in the afternoon. It is a lovely arrangement … Continue reading
An apple peeler, corer and slicer makes easy work of getting your apples ready for turning them into sauce.
Sarah Mock has been learning how to pinch pennies whenever possible for years — and blogging about the process since 2009.
Our latest issue is full of Smart tips to save you and your family money.
Before your basil crop goes to seed, find out how to make and freeze pesto.
If the merchandise that is showing up on retailers shelves is any indication, it is back-to-school time
Turn your local cherry harvest into delicious jam this season.
Get crafty to create an inexpensive photo booth that plays into your child’s “Toy Story” themed birthday party.
Sarah Mock of How I Pinch a Penny shares her secret for making the perfect strawberry jam.