Connect with us
- More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday's Happy Hour - York Blog | SmartphonesSmartphones on More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday’s Happy Hour
- Melissa Mazzur on Comment with your favorite local wine to win tickets
to the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail’s Tour de Tanks event
- Nicole Stanley on Learn how to finally keep the family car clean, organized
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: inspiration
Buffy Andrews says when you find your gift — that thing you are most passionate about — don’t let it go.
Catch up with posts from Smart for the week of March 3, 2013.
York author and psychologist Julie Swope details a difficult childhood and early adulthood in her memoir, “Of Roots and Wings,” published Nov. 7, 2012.
Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry gives her take on challenge winner Jess Reed’s progress.
Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed continues to make progress in the gym, but still struggles with emotional eating.
Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed is pain free at the gym, but she had to say goodbye to a friend.
Jess Reed returns to tackle her fitness routine and make up for a bit of vacation cheating.
Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry asks for continued support for Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed.
Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed faces yet another setback in her health and fitness journey.
Jess Reed outlines a plan to keep herself from falling off the fitness wagon.