Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Stephanie Hartlaub on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Lace Zeigler on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
- FlipSide Blog | Registration open for Summer Studio at The Art Institute of York on Search for summer camps
- Smart Magazine | How I Pinch a Penny: Opt for DIY planters this summer on Create a decorative planter with leftover tile and a bucket
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: jess krout
We asked Shane Jones of WebPageFX the do’s and don’ts of Facebook parenting.
Being neighborly isn’t just a Mr. Rogers’ dream.
Unlike other decorations, a train set can be a focal point for entertaining guests during the holidays.
Pennsylvania ranks as one of the top six apple-producing states in the nation, making it an ideal place to pick your own apples, and you can choose from more than 20 varieties.
After chatting with Penn State Master Gardener PK Dennis on gardening basics and how to transplant seedlings, she suggested I check out a group of York County Master Gardeners, who meet Mondays and Thursdays at John C. Rudy County Park. … Continue reading
Relax, we’re not trying to cultivate any flesh-eating corpses. And I’m pretty sure there’s nothing we can grow in our container garden that will save us from the impending zombie apocalypse. We might, however, try to resurrect some of our … Continue reading
FlipSide Weekend is cooking in the studio! After seeing a lot of Pinterest posts on interesting grilled cheese recipes using everything from avocados to bacon to pesto, we decided to test this one in the office. We also wanted to … Continue reading
Two co-workers of mine (and fellow Smart bloggers) Jess Krout and Ashley May live in the same town in southern York County. It’s a bit of a trek to and from work today, but a five-minute drive between each other. … Continue reading
About a month before my colleagues and I decided to start a container garden at work, I committed to doing some gardening at home. I don’t have a yard; however, I have two spacious, flat rooftops connected to the fire … Continue reading