Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Say ‘thank you’ to your child’s teacher on Last-minute teacher gift inspired by Pinterest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
- Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Manners Matter — even during your beach vacation
- Civil War-era women spent little time on hair and makeup
- West Manchester Twp. writer Pattie Crider wins award at Philly conference
- Lighten up summer picnics, barbecues with Apple Slaw
Tag Archives: Jess Reed
Find out what went on behind the scenes to make this issue happen.
The e-Edition of the November/December 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
Models Amanda Lentz, 33, Michelle Mayer Haas, 41, and Jess Reed, 34, looked winter-wonderful in our Smart winter fashion shoot yesterday.
Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry gives her take on challenge winner Jess Reed’s progress.
The e-Edition of the September/October 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed continues to make progress in the gym, but still struggles with emotional eating.
Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed is pain free at the gym, but she had to say goodbye to a friend.
Jess Reed returns to tackle her fitness routine and make up for a bit of vacation cheating.
Smart Editor April Trotter struggles to find motivation to head to work out regularly.
Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry asks for continued support for Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed.