- Craving breakfast for dinner? Try this delicious dish that uses local asparagus and eggs http://t.co/4UfY9YQhEQ #recipe #nosweatyork 58 minutes ago
- Encourage your children to get moving. @YorkYMCA will host a “Tri it For Fun” kid’s triathlon May 25 http://t.co/dJ4XB2Zxqz #nosweatyork 1 hour ago
- Dry your nails in a flash with this awesome trick http://t.co/9zNdBkgCen @OPINAILS @OPI_PRODUCTS 2 hours ago
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Kimman’s
Thinking outside the basket for healthy alternatives to sugary treats isn’t as tough as it sounds.
Head downtown in York, Pa., Feb. 1, 2013, for First Friday: Paint the Town.
From cellphones to thank-you cards to table settings, you’ll find all the do’s and don’ts inside this issue of Smart.
Use these colorful kitchen gadgets to help preparing your holiday feasts a little more fun.
Find out what went on behind the scenes to make this issue happen.
The e-Edition of the November/December 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
Learn how to stay warm this winter without looking like a marshmallow.
Be sure to follow @SmartMagPA and @FlipSidePA for live coverage of more Boutique Week events, including the fashion show from 7:30 to 8 p.m. tomorrow night.
Smart Magazine editor April Trotter (@AprilTrotter) will be at Kimmin’s at 5 p.m. today. Smart fashion blogger Ashley May (@VisitAshley) will be at Flair Fashions from 4 to 8 p.m. today.