Connect with us
- More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday's Happy Hour - York Blog | SmartphonesSmartphones on More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday’s Happy Hour
- Melissa Mazzur on Comment with your favorite local wine to win tickets
to the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail’s Tour de Tanks event
- Nicole Stanley on Learn how to finally keep the family car clean, organized
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Kimman’s
We asked area store owners to share a few of their favorite things to wrap up just in time for the holiday season.
Look cool and feel cool during hot summer weather with some helpful wardrobe suggestions from the Fashion Panel.
Thinking outside the basket for healthy alternatives to sugary treats isn’t as tough as it sounds.
Head downtown in York, Pa., Feb. 1, 2013, for First Friday: Paint the Town.
From cellphones to thank-you cards to table settings, you’ll find all the do’s and don’ts inside this issue of Smart.
Use these colorful kitchen gadgets to help preparing your holiday feasts a little more fun.
Find out what went on behind the scenes to make this issue happen.
The e-Edition of the November/December 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
Learn how to stay warm this winter without looking like a marshmallow.