Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: kitchen
Use these colorful kitchen gadgets to help preparing your holiday feasts a little more fun.
In case you haven’t noticed, or have had the luxury of not leaving your house for the past week, it’s been ridiculously hot outside. Like, I-don’t-want-to-go-anywhere-near-my-kitchen hot. So, instead of forcing your A/C to battle it out with your stove, … Continue reading
About once a year, I get restless and do a big clear-out of books and clothes. But on a day-to-day basis, I’m a bad housekeeper. Dust accumulates, crumbs get left on the carpet and in the couch… it just happens. … Continue reading
I love to organize. For me organizing and de-cluttering is my way of meditating. Some would probably argue it’s about me having “control issues.” But I feel a sense of freedom and relaxation when I’m zoned into putting things in … Continue reading
I wrote last week about a couple who worked to produce zero trash for a year (and, of course, my attempt to incorporate one of their ideas into my everyday life). But if eliminating all trash seems overwhelming — and … Continue reading
Whether you’re serving Thanksgiving (or Christmas dinner) for yourself, your friends, your in-laws or the Queen, you’re bound to have a few social faux pas here and there. For the most part, it doesn’t matter. An example? Last year I … Continue reading