Connect with us
- More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday's Happy Hour - York Blog | SmartphonesSmartphones on More than 200 kick off #RWYork at Saturday’s Happy Hour
- Melissa Mazzur on Comment with your favorite local wine to win tickets
to the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail’s Tour de Tanks event
- Nicole Stanley on Learn how to finally keep the family car clean, organized
- Benny Johans on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
- Nirav Shah on March Birchbox review: Fun headbands and nail polish applique
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Kwanzaa
While food does not take the spotlight in Kwanzaa the same way it does in other holidays celebrated this time of year, it certainly plays an important role.
Nestled between Christmas and New Year’s Day, Kwanzaa is a celebration for millions in the African-American and Pan-African communities.
Librarians from across York County share their favorite children’s books for Hanukkah, Christmas and Kwanzaa.
Find out what went on behind the scenes to make this issue happen.
The e-Edition of the November/December 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
Smart magazine kicks off its 2012 holiday countdown.
During the annual tree lighting at 6:30 Friday night in York, Mayor Kim Bracey will read “Twas the Night Before Christmas” as Santa Claus arrives on Continental Square. After the tree lighting, Santa will head over to Martin Library for … Continue reading