Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
Tag Archives: Lauxmont Farms
Abby and Christian couldn’t have asked for a more perfect and beautiful day to celebrate their wedding.
Abby and Christian’s big day is only two days away!
Use the wedding planning process to learn about compromise and to learn and grow together as a couple.
How do you come up with a seating chart for two families, five schools and four states? Good question. I’ll let you know when we figure it out. I figured that this would be one of the most difficult parts … Continue reading
Sit down with your photographer ahead of time to talk about what type of photos you want and how to budget your time the day of the wedding.
Putting together you own wedding bouquet is not as easy as it looks! Abby’s family showed up just in time to help.
By having an unplugged wedding, your guests can give their full attention to your ceremony instead of watching it through an LCD screen.
As host or hostess of your wedding, blocking hotel rooms for your guests makes their travels a little easier.
These tips make ordering wedding invitations a breeze.