Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- April Trotter on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Rebecca on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
- Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Manners Matter — even during your beach vacation
- Civil War-era women spent little time on hair and makeup
- West Manchester Twp. writer Pattie Crider wins award at Philly conference
- Lighten up summer picnics, barbecues with Apple Slaw
Tag Archives: love
Smart editor April Trotter says her little sister has been ready for a job in teaching her entire life.
Smart blogger Brittany Wilson shares how to make a fun, cute and fast valentine with your kids.
Little did I know that picking a wedding date really isn’t as magical as I thought it would be.
On Smart, Buffy Andrews shares a York Daily Record/Sunday News video showing a 75-year-old couple who had a second chance at love.
You fell in love and got married — but what happened next? The honeymoon, of course! After the wedding, where did you and your sweetheart go? Did you spend more money on your honeymoon compared to your wedding or did … Continue reading
I saw this list (I’ve added to it) on my Pinterest account. It was a baby shower idea. But I think it’s a neat idea not only for a baby shower but also for birthdays or just because. Here’s the … Continue reading