Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
- Smart Magazine | How to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Avoid allergens at the dinner table this holiday season
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
Tag Archives: love
Instead of the Big Top, picture any venue: The driveway. The park. Or even the grocery store.
Smart editor April Trotter says her little sister has been ready for a job in teaching her entire life.
Smart blogger Brittany Wilson shares how to make a fun, cute and fast valentine with your kids.
Little did I know that picking a wedding date really isn’t as magical as I thought it would be.
On Smart, Buffy Andrews shares a York Daily Record/Sunday News video showing a 75-year-old couple who had a second chance at love.
You fell in love and got married — but what happened next? The honeymoon, of course! After the wedding, where did you and your sweetheart go? Did you spend more money on your honeymoon compared to your wedding or did … Continue reading
I saw this list (I’ve added to it) on my Pinterest account. It was a baby shower idea. But I think it’s a neat idea not only for a baby shower but also for birthdays or just because. Here’s the … Continue reading