Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Finding the time to make Christmas cookies each year on Be the star of your church or work cookie swap
- Smart Magazine | Spice up cookie swaps with Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites on Be the star of your church or work cookie swap
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: How to survive your office holiday party on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: How to survive your office holiday party on Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Dianne on Quench winter dry locks with Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan oil mask
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: manners matter
Etiquette expert Heidi Thomas shares Smart ways to give and receive gifts with poise and proper etiquette — as well as do’s for regifting.
This week, manners expert Heidi Thomas will explore ways to be socially Smart during Thanksgiving, whether you are a guest or hosting family and friends.
When you’re buzzing around town to cross items off your holiday shopping list, get from point A to point B safely — and with good manners.
Take these simple safety and manners tips with you while trick-or-treating to ensure you and your family have a great time.
Get a refresher course on all things etiquette when attending a trade show, special event or expo.
With new technology, we must examine ways to still good integrate manners. Learn how to navigate the workplace with your cellphone.
Find out what it takes to be a Smart, well-mannered neighbor with tips from etiquette expert Heidi Thomas.
Drivers need to establish the boundaries for the school carpool from the very first day.
Before you fire up the grill this holiday, follow these simple Smart tips on how to host the perfect cookout for your friends, neighbors and family