Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Do you know an extraordinary woman in York County?
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
Tag Archives: martin library
York Daily Record/Sunday News journalists will bring the NewsVroom to Martin Library March 13, 2013, for a session on best blogging practices.
Local experts share what works and what doesn’t for parenting in public.
Martin Library in downtown York, Pa., revealed its new “Learn, Play, Grow @ Martin” play space, geared toward kids 1 to 5 years old, on Jan. 20, 2013.
Abby Rhoad reviews the book “Miss Manners’ Guide to a Surprisingly Dignified Wedding” by Judith and Jacobina Martin.
“Hurricane on the Bayou” tells the story of New Orleans’ wetlands and how they were affected by Hurricane Katrina.
Do you… have a baby? Use cloth diapers? Want to break a Guinness World Record? Head downtown to the children’s library at Martin Library, 159 E. Market St., at noon April 21 and take part in an international cloth-diaper-changing event. … Continue reading
Forget about the snow predicted for today — head outside for Cabin Fever Hike II, a winter scavenger hunt at Rocky Ridge Park. Meet at 9:30 a.m. at the Pheasant Pavilion near the Hidden Laurel Parking Area. Park volunteer Jeff … Continue reading
Grab your pooch and head out to Shank’s Mare for a “To the Dogs” hike this morning. From 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., hikers will trek the 6.5-mile Mason-Dixon Trail. Take in the beautiful scenery and spend some time with … Continue reading
This time of year everyone seems to be in the giving spirit. But while you’re writing checks out to your favorite charity and dropping spare change in kettles, don’t forget your ABCs. Remember the joy of getting your first library … Continue reading