- Mark your calendar: Join us at 6 p.m. Tuesday for another FREE #Zumba class with @BodyRhythmsLF http://t.co/tkuVVa4seT #nosweatyork 14 hours ago
- History buffs check out our "Gettysburg 150 facts about the 150th" iPad magazine app http://t.co/xYVFs7Bjat @150thGettysburg @GettysburgNMP 15 hours ago
- Have extra asparagus? Go ahead and indulge with these beer-battered fritters - we won't tell http://t.co/DshQDUwAJX @4loveofaspargus #recipe 16 hours ago
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Tag Archives: Mindy Quesenberry
Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry gives her take on challenge winner Jess Reed’s progress.
The e-Edition of the September/October 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed continues to make progress in the gym, but still struggles with emotional eating.
Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed is pain free at the gym, but she had to say goodbye to a friend.
Jess Reed returns to tackle her fitness routine and make up for a bit of vacation cheating.
Smart Editor April Trotter struggles to find motivation to head to work out regularly.
Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry asks for continued support for Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed.
Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed faces yet another setback in her health and fitness journey.
You don’t need to be an Olympian to stick to a healthy diet and exercise plan. Get inspired by athletes this weekend.
Jess Reed outlines a plan to keep herself from falling off the fitness wagon.