Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Tag Archives: music
The Baltimore Symphony Orchestra will launch its new Music Box Series April 13, 2013, for children 6 months to 3 years old.
First Friday returns to downtown York March 1, 2013, with a theme of Girls Night Out.
Smart’s holiday countdown highlights upcoming events in southcentral Pennsylvania for the week of Dec. 17, 2012.
12-year-old unschooler Sarah Otto created her own version of the 12 Days of Christmas, complete with castles, Xbox 360s and… lottery tickets?
A favorite tradition at my parents’ house growing up was a candle in every window. From Thanksgiving weekend to early January, I’d come home at night to a brightly lit, cozy-looking home. Once my little brother was born in 2002, … Continue reading
Music buffs, take note: Enjoy holiday music this afternoon at Dickinson College in Carlisle. Students in the orchestra, choir and collegiums will present Handel’s Messiah from 4 to 6 p.m at First Lutheran Church, at the corner of High and … Continue reading
I have a confession. I like to sing while I’m in the car; loud and proud. I’m pretty sure that people in other cars are staring at me like I’m crazy. Not only do I sing with the radio but … Continue reading
Fact check: It’s still fall. It may not seem that way, with the snowfall on Halloween weekend and overnight temps in the low 30s this weekend, but winter doesn’t officially arrive until a few days before Christmas. So embrace the … Continue reading