Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Melody L Smith on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Jodi Snyder on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Diana on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: NICU
New mom Stacia Fleegal struggles to balance her time with her son, her fiance and herself.
Snap a photo of your handmade valentine for a chance to win a $50 Heritage Hills gift card.
On Jan. 23, Jax was discharged after 87 days in the York Hospital NICU.
When NICU babies are stable and nearing discharge, parents are invited to “room in” a night or two with their preemie.
On Monday, Jax graduated to the Continuing Care Nursery, the CCN. Staff often refer to it as the Country Club Nursery — it looks more like what you’d imagine a hospital nursery to look like. Plus, it’s quieter and has … Continue reading
If you’ve been following my column (thank you!), you know that the “expecting” part of “Earthy and Expecting” is deceiving. You also know that my own pregnancy journey took a very unexpected twist on October 25, when I was hospitalized … Continue reading
My favorite band of all time is Pearl Jam. A line from one of their songs is, “How I choose to feel is how I am.” No, that’s not a yoga mantra or an accidentally profound fortune cookie. … Continue reading
Can a person get used to the unexpected? Can we really expect the unexpected, as the saying goes? And what about the expectations of others? Can we affect or change those expectations? Are we in any way responsible for them?
Last week, I wrote about survival mode, the auto-pilot that kicks on when life serves up trauma. Survival mode, it turns out, can be a kind of ignorant bliss. Worrying about nothing outside of the bubble of basic needs and … Continue reading
On October 29, I gave birth to my son nearly three months early. That day, I learned a little something about survival mode. Survival mode is the phase of existence you enter when something so traumatic happens that your body … Continue reading