Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Do you know an extraordinary woman in York County?
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
Tag Archives: organic
Despite all my efforts to grow plants at the York Daily Record, I think my black thumb has prevailed again.
Sarah Chain begins her container garden adventures by purchasing and planting her six plants in May 2013.
There are a few ways that a business can help local farmers and gardeners fix the decline in the bee population.
Check out another viewing of the movie “Fresh” and learn how to sprout seeds for eating during two workshops next week in York.
Everyone has an opinion about parenting best practices. “Cloth diapers are the way to go!” and “Breast milk is best!” have all but sloganized these opinions. But the truth — the only absolute truth, I’ve learned since becoming a mom … Continue reading
Do you eat GMOs? Would you like food containing GMOs labeled? Despite the defeat of Prop 37, a grassroots campaign has started, with the help of Label It Yourself, to label the items anyway.
By Allie Hardy Registered Dietitian for Susan P. Byrnes Health Education Center Eating has become more than just a way to fuel your body or celebrate with friends — it’s become trendy. More specifically, the terms used to describe the … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, a co-worker brought in several tomato, pepper and basil plants her husband had started from seed. I jumped all over that, of course — the cherry tomatoes her husband grows taste like candy. But I knew … Continue reading
Hair can be an unruly tempest, and most people tend to stick to a routine and an arsenal of products. This can get expensive. However, from observations on the market, organic items and do-it-yourself projects sometimes can put a deep … Continue reading
When someone says November, I immediately think “Thanksgiving.” What could be better than a holiday that revolves (for the most part, anyhow) around food? Not to mention the food is Earth-shattering in its deliciousness. From the turkey to the mashed … Continue reading