Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Tag Archives: organizing
Catch up with posts from Smart magazine for the week of Feb. 17, 2013.
Bobbie Friedman shares the importance of journaling — and how to make your own.
Create a hanging scarf organizer by attaching shower hooks to a clothes hanger, all for less than $5.
Organizing tiny spaces can be a challenge — especially when you have to share the square footage.
After only being engaged for a few weeks, Christian and Abby found a wedding venue they loved. Read about what kind of questions to ask and tips and tricks to find the right venue for you.
Abby Rhoad got engaged just two weeks ago, but has made a lot of progress toward the altar.
Jackie Sprout had some unique homework in March. Bobbie Friedman, owner of Simplified by Bobbie, asked the East Manchester Township woman to empty her pantry — a project that covered three tables in her dining room and additional space in … Continue reading
Around this time each year, I start getting antsy for spring. I want to clear out clutter and re-organize my closets and sew slipcovers for my throw pillows and buy a new comforter. The beginning of a new season always … Continue reading