Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County
- Johnny Lawrence on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- mary younger on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: parenting
Teresa Cook’s 27-year-old son still knows to call home when he’s feeling under the weather.
Cathy Hirko says there’s no rule book for how to be a preteen — or for how to parent one.
Laura Burkey’s 2½-year-old Amelia acted out because she was in need of some one-on-one time.
Manners and etiquette are called for on such a landmark occasion in a young person’s life.
Catch up with Smart magazine posts from the week of April 21, 2013.
Buffy Andrews says when you find your gift — that thing you are most passionate about — don’t let it go.
Kara Eberle says her mornings are like some sort of obstacle course.
This year, whether you are hosting or attending an egg hunt, follow these simple tips to help your child learn the importance of being considerate to others and sharing.
Teresa Cook has learned to adapt to her empty nest — and is glad her boys are independent.