- “@Jasonplotkin: Pic: Zumba class at @ydrcom building. @SmartMagPA http://t.co/Nil59B6VoU” #nosweatyork 34 minutes ago
- #ICYMI Ready for summer water activities with #swim lessons, safety tips from @YorkYMCA, @JCCYork and @NSPF http://t.co/WjrXY1ITqO 1 hour ago
- Searching for a summer camp in #iloveyorkcity? Find the one that’s right for your child in our online guide http://t.co/Sbe0Fvx1CU 2 hours ago
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
- FlipSide Blog | Registration open for Summer Studio at The Art Institute of York on Search for summer camps
- Smart Magazine | How I Pinch a Penny: Opt for DIY planters this summer on Create a decorative planter with leftover tile and a bucket
- yvette on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Nathan on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew
- York County Heritage Trust offers free admission for active-duty military, family
- How I Pinch a Penny: Opt for DIY planters this summer
- ‘Dig Into Reading’ with York County Libraries’ summer reading club
- Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tag Archives: Pennsylvania
Celebrate National Park Week April 20-28, 2013, with free admission to the parks April 22-26 — including Gettysburg National Military Park.
Buffy Andrews says when you find your gift — that thing you are most passionate about — don’t let it go.
Leigh Zaleski shares how the structure of counting calories has spread into other areas of her life.
Some of the lessons from the 19th century feel starkly different. But some, if you look closely, are the same.
Eugene DePasquale was sworn in as Pennsylvania’s 51st auditor general earlier this month. This story, featuring his wife Tracey, appeared in the September/October 2008 issue of Smart.
On Jan. 23, Jax was discharged after 87 days in the York Hospital NICU.
Teresa Cook has Legos and other toys in her basement once used by her three grown sons.
A local lactation consultant says onlookers shouldn’t be bothered by breast-feeding mothers.
Local bed and breakfast owners share how to make guests feel at home.
Will the big names in “Promised Land” — Matt Damon and John Krasinski — prompt discussion about fracking and gas extraction?