Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Phases Fitness
The e-Edition of the September/October 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
Smart Editor April Trotter struggles to find motivation to head to work out regularly.
You don’t need to be an Olympian to stick to a healthy diet and exercise plan. Get inspired by athletes this weekend.
Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed recovers from a back injury and looks forward to getting back to the gym.
“We could buy a camper.” The words came out of my mouth, but I couldn’t believe I had said them. My husband, Mark, and I had been talking about our summer plans, and, oddly enough, buying a camper seemed like … Continue reading
Last week, Jess Reed reflected on her emotions. This week, she talks more about past physical and mental battles, including her fight against cancer. Read on, and offer Jess your support. May 28 First of all, I want to say … Continue reading
Last week, Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed confessed to cheating — she ate part of a crab pretzel at White Rose Bar and Grill. This week, Reed writes about how the challenge has affected her emotionally, not just physically.
Each Tuesday during the Smart Health Challenge, Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry gives her take on challenge winner Jess Reed’s progress and offer suggestions to anyone else considering creating a healthier lifestyle. Quesenberry writes this week: To all the nutritional … Continue reading
Last week, Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed found her sense of humor at a friend’s birthday party aka ’80s prom night. This week, Reed trains with Phases Fitness’s Mindy Quesenberry on video (and cheats a little on her nutrition … Continue reading