- History buffs check out our "Gettysburg 150 facts about the 150th" iPad magazine app http://t.co/v0rUaUA1lU @150thGettysburg @GettysburgNMP 30 minutes ago
- #ICYMI Ready for summer water activities with #swim lessons, safety tips from @YorkYMCA, @JCCYork and @NSPF http://t.co/esaJOKRYTg 1 hour ago
- Share your favorite local summer activity to win @yorkrevolution tickets and a gift card to @BrownsOrchards http://t.co/aeJYFSUbd2 #contest 2 hours ago
Connect with us
- Becky Stauffer on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Karen Cointot on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! A little chive-talk on It’s not too late to start your herb plants from seed indoors
- Smart Magazine | Green your Memorial Day weekend on Weed ’em and reap: Get the right tools for your garden
- Smart Magazine | Green your Memorial Day weekend on Five books to help with green living
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: Phases Fitness
The e-Edition of the September/October 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
Smart Editor April Trotter struggles to find motivation to head to work out regularly.
You don’t need to be an Olympian to stick to a healthy diet and exercise plan. Get inspired by athletes this weekend.
Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed recovers from a back injury and looks forward to getting back to the gym.
“We could buy a camper.” The words came out of my mouth, but I couldn’t believe I had said them. My husband, Mark, and I had been talking about our summer plans, and, oddly enough, buying a camper seemed like … Continue reading
Last week, Jess Reed reflected on her emotions. This week, she talks more about past physical and mental battles, including her fight against cancer. Read on, and offer Jess your support. May 28 First of all, I want to say … Continue reading
Last week, Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed confessed to cheating — she ate part of a crab pretzel at White Rose Bar and Grill. This week, Reed writes about how the challenge has affected her emotionally, not just physically.
Each Tuesday during the Smart Health Challenge, Phases Fitness co-owner Mindy Quesenberry gives her take on challenge winner Jess Reed’s progress and offer suggestions to anyone else considering creating a healthier lifestyle. Quesenberry writes this week: To all the nutritional … Continue reading
Last week, Smart Health Challenge winner Jess Reed found her sense of humor at a friend’s birthday party aka ’80s prom night. This week, Reed trains with Phases Fitness’s Mindy Quesenberry on video (and cheats a little on her nutrition … Continue reading