Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: pinterest
The idea for this Halloween craft was found on Pinterest. All you need to create this project are a pair of scissors, black spray paint and some brown-paper lunch bags.
The total cost for this Halloween-inspired project was only about $10.
Wedding bells are ringing, and your DIY projects are driving you insane. Here is an easy project for a personal touch: wine-cork boutonnieres
Create these cute, framed pieces of art while teaching your children geography.
Pinterest’s explosion in popularity has triggered a DIY revolution that has drastically altered the way brides plan their weddings.
Sarah Mock shares how to make a kid print bird craft that’s a cheap and easy gift for friends and family.
I was desperate to get to the gym before work Wednesday afternoon. Part of my new “don’t give up” routine is to work out a couple times a week using my fitness DVDs, but make it to the gym at … Continue reading
Plastic, plastic everywhere! What to do with these plastic bags? Roll them up and create a decorative holder from an empty wipes container.
Smart blogger Brittany Wilson shares how to make a fun, cute and fast valentine with your kids.
Catch up with these Smart magazine posts from the week of Feb. 4, 2013.