Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- dairy free diet on Branch out: Find the perfect tree for your outdoor space
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
- York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tag Archives: plants
Learn first-hand this month how to use native plants to make your garden more environmentally friendly, during the Gardening With Native Plants tour.
Despite all my efforts to grow plants at the York Daily Record, I think my black thumb has prevailed again.
One way to make your life and your garden environmentally friendly is to plant native species. York County residents are in luck, with at least two native plant sales popping up in the coming weeks.
There are a few ways that a business can help local farmers and gardeners fix the decline in the bee population.
Are you ready for the planting season, but have no land to plant on? Check out York City’s community garden on South Pershing Avenue for a plot!
Dust, dirt, toxins, oh my! Air purifiers can get pricey, so take a low-cost, natural way to filtering air — plants! NASA gives a list of the best plants for your home.
Move over mower! An urban garden frolic is set for Aug. 4 in downtown York to teach residents about sheet mulching and its benefits for the environment and the wallet.
Sarah Chain discovers her first ripe tomatoes in her container garden.
Remember when I started that garden because I’m too lazy to cut my grass? Best decision ever. My first gardening attempt has taught me a lot. Mainly, that it’s not as hard as it seems. Also, I learned that one … Continue reading