Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | How I Pinch a Penny: How to separate basil sprouts on Create a decorative planter with leftover tile and a bucket
- Mom on Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew
- Stephanie Hartlaub on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Lace Zeigler on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: PRIMP Agency
Sha’ Summerlin, owner of PRIMP Agency in York, will travel to Washington, D.C., with two artists to provide hair and makeup for a public relations firm at the 2013 Ambassadors’ Inaugural Ball.
PRIMP Agency will host the PRIMP & Pamper Women’s Expo Feb. 17, 2013, at York City Ice Arena, York, Pennsylvania.
Annual PRIMP event will benefit York County Food Bank.
PRIMP Agency owner Sha’ Summerlin served as the director of hair and makeup at the inaugural Atlantic City Fashion Week on the Jersey Shore.
PRIMP Agency will present “Beyond the Basics,” a marketing workshop for stylists from 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday at Salon 9, 14 S. Sherman St., York. The cost is $35 for professionals and $25 for students. The workshop will feature … Continue reading
Sha’ Summerlin, York resident and CEO of PRIMP Agency will participate in The Code Purple Event during New York Fashion Week. Summerlin will serve as hair/makeup director for the event, coordinating more than 40 hair and makeup artists to create … Continue reading