Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Say ‘thank you’ to your child’s teacher on Last-minute teacher gift inspired by Pinterest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
- Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Manners Matter — even during your beach vacation
- Civil War-era women spent little time on hair and makeup
- West Manchester Twp. writer Pattie Crider wins award at Philly conference
- Lighten up summer picnics, barbecues with Apple Slaw
Tag Archives: pumpkin
York County Libraries is offering its Food for Fines program from Nov. 26, 2012, through Dec. 7, 2012, donating the food items to area food banks in York County.
Now’s the time to crank up the slow cookers and portable stoves, chili fans.
Smart magazine embraces fall with hearty recipes, autumn fashions and tips to keep your smile stain-free — no matter how many pumpkin spice lattes you drink.
Cook a whole pumpkin and get more creative with the ingredient in your kitchen.
If you’re looking for a family-friendly, fall-themed activity for Saturday, Central Market has you covered: It’s the very first Pumpkinpalooza. Its name is no exaggeration — from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., the festival will offer a pumpkin pie contest … Continue reading
Over on the Twenty & Change blog a few weeks ago, Bethany Fehlinger wrote a post titled “Too poor for healthy food? I think not!” In it, she argued there are ways to work around the higher costs of organic … Continue reading
What’s Thanksgiving and Christmas without the quintessential pumpkin pie? Recently, I’ve been following stories in the York Daily Record about the shortage of canned pumpkin in our local grocery stores and I was worried. My husband and mother-in-law would never … Continue reading