Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- dairy free diet on Branch out: Find the perfect tree for your outdoor space
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
- Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette
- How to make a Christmas tree from old newspapers
- York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tag Archives: reading
York County Libraries will hold its Grade One at the Library (GOAL) celebration Nov. 16, 2013, at Penn State York in York, Pa.
York County Libraries offers several sessions where children can practice their reading with therapy dogs.
“Fifty Shades of Grey” by E.L. James made the American Library Association’s list of most challenged books for 2012, but Dav Pilkey’s “Captain Underpants” took the No. 1 spot.
Southwest Airlines pilot and Manchester Twp. author Ricardo Aguilar wrote a children’s book, “So You Want to Be A Pilot!”, in 2012.
York author Michael Simpson released an interactive children’s book, “B Dogg Goes to School,” which helps children with decision-making and consequences.
Fees to browse in a brick-and-mortar bookstore are one way to fight back against “showrooming,” consumers’ practice of browsing in person and then purchasing items at a discount online.
York County Libraries and the York County Literacy Council have partnered for York Reads!, an initiative to promote literacy in York County.
Homeschooling mom Joan Concilio Otto shares her daughter’s Buck-A-Book Week fundraising success and some ideas for local trips, including the Wolf Sanctuary of PA and Wilbur Chocolate Co. in Lititz.
York County bookstore owners, readers and York Daily Record/Sunday News staff pick their favorite reads for 2012.