- Is Friday pizza night in your house? Make it a bit healthier with a homemade whole-wheat crust http://t.co/MddYtzR7io #recipe 10 hours ago
- The Container Garden Chronicles have returned for 2013. Check out the start of our annual office gardening project http://t.co/97C77lukWC 11 hours ago
- Sarah Chain writes about growing up and creating new Memorial Day traditions. How are you celebrating? http://t.co/tq3Eaf1cNE #ilyc 12 hours ago
Connect with us
- Johnny Lawrence on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- mary younger on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Celebrate Memorial Day in and around York County on Green your Memorial Day weekend
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Amish and Mennonites to 150th Gettysburg app to free Revs tickets on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Melody L Smith on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: recipe
Get your white chef hat out for this one. This crust is really simple and really quick. It’s great for freezing and saving for future pizza cravings that hit you at inconvenient times. I whipped up this recipe Thursday night, … Continue reading
Soft pretzels are probably my greatest junk food temptation. If we’re at the movies, a ball game or just at the mall, I’ve got to get one. They’re versatile and can be sweet, savory or anything your creative little mind imagines. But … Continue reading
Merely typing the words “dandelion greens” last week made me realize that I absolutely had to write a post on foraging. What’s more local than a locavore, you might ask? A hyperlocavore. A hyperlocavore who is also a forager is … Continue reading
Have you ever looked at that carton of eggs sitting in the refrigerator and wondered if they were still fresh after the sell-by date?
Not all salad greens are created equal in the realm of flavor and nutrition
I know what you’re thinking. I have a crazy obsession with beans. OK. So what if I do? What are you going to do about it? I’m not making YOU eat beans every day of the week. Just Will…. But … Continue reading
Catch up with Smart magazine posts from the week of April 21, 2013.
Next time you want something tasty, don’t buy the fancy stuff at the store. Just make your own.