Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Mom on Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew
- Stephanie Hartlaub on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Lace Zeigler on Comment with your favorite local summer activity to win York Revs tickets and a gift card to Brown’s Orchards
- Smart Magazine | Container Garden Chronicles: Beginning anew on Container Garden Chronicles: My first harvest
- FlipSide Blog | Registration open for Summer Studio at The Art Institute of York on Search for summer camps
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: recipes
Have you ever looked at that carton of eggs sitting in the refrigerator and wondered if they were still fresh after the sell-by date?
Before you and your family hightail it outside, catch up with Smart and check out what we’ve been up to this week.
Chef Sean Arnold sprinkled in a couple of aphrodisiacs to a three-course meal that’s sure to say, “I love you.”
This recipe produces crispy slices of zucchini with hints of cheese and a blend of Italian herbs.
More than any other holiday, I am asked about the Thanksgiving feast the most. From the turkey, to the sides, to what to do with the leftovers, the whole event can be overwhelming. There are some very traditional classics that … Continue reading
Serve this recipe for Cheesy Orzo with Green and Yellow Squash as a side dish or entree.
I don’t usually like trying new foods unless I’m going to cook it myself. When visiting a restaurant, I have some staples. I love crab cakes and lobster. I’ve never ordered an omelet that excludes ham and cheese. At a … Continue reading
Sarah Chain discovers her first ripe tomatoes in her container garden.
Smart magazine offers a few recipe ideas to make use of summer’s bountiful produce.