Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Jessica on Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Smart Magazine | Homeowners deck the halls with natural elements on November/December 2013
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: recycling
I love when I have those aha recycle moments, when I see a use for something I’m about to discard. Such was the case recently with this empty tissue box. What I ended up with was an “envelope” to present … Continue reading
Catch up with these posts from Smart magazine for the week of Dec. 24, 2012.
Eating the packaging? Some ways to lessen the garbage load can be a bit extreme, but there are simple, everyday ways to help out the Earth and probably your budget.
I was flipping through the October issue of Prevention this weekend, when I read this statistic: Fewer than one-third of the 3.9 billion bottles of wine bought by Americans each year are recycled. One-third. I immediately looked for the sourcing, … Continue reading
In a season full of gift bags and gift wrap and gift tags, I was excited to find a different idea on Pinterest a few weeks ago. Instead of buying a new bag for every recipient, you can use a … Continue reading
We’ve been debating heavily in the newsroom recently about Christmas trees. Do you buy a real one each year, or do you lug out the fake out from the attic or basement? People (including me) are opinionated on the matter, … Continue reading
When I was about 10 years old, my parents took on a kitchen remodel project. But with my parents being my parents, this couldn’t be just a normal DIY project. My dad put his carpentry background to use and they … Continue reading