Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: reuse
A do-it-yourself tutorial on book-page paper flowers inspired Abby to get crafty while at home this week.
Don’t miss these holiday-themed Smart posts from the week of Nov. 26, 2012.
You have heard of the three R’s: reduce, reuse and recycle. Now apply those to your holiday gift giving!
I wrote last week about a couple who worked to produce zero trash for a year (and, of course, my attempt to incorporate one of their ideas into my everyday life). But if eliminating all trash seems overwhelming — and … Continue reading
In a season full of gift bags and gift wrap and gift tags, I was excited to find a different idea on Pinterest a few weeks ago. Instead of buying a new bag for every recipient, you can use a … Continue reading
As October swoops in, we’re launching a new feature on how to spend your hard-earned dollars each month with the environment in mind. Each month we’ll focus on seasonal holidays, events and topics that require some spending on your part. … Continue reading