Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Tag Archives: santa
West Manchester Township author Dan Beard’s children’s book “Santa’s Magic Bootprints” encourages family interaction.
Need holiday gift ideas? We’ve got ‘em.
Find out what went on behind the scenes to make this issue happen.
The e-Edition of the November/December 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
My favorite part of the holiday season (other than the Christmas lights that pop up just about everywhere) is the music. When I was younger, my dad had an Alabama album of Christmas music that we listened to Christmas morning, … Continue reading
I took my son, age four, to have Breakfast with Santa this past Saturday. It was a new experience for both mother and son. Like most townships and boroughs in our area, mine offered breakfast for a nominal fee of … Continue reading
Head downtown tonight for Light Up Night — live entertainment, children’s activities, caroling, the lighting of the York holiday tree and the arrival of Santa himself. Most of the fun takes place from 5 p.m. to 8 pm. at Continental … Continue reading
Recently, my husband mentioned — almost in passing, really — that this is likely the last year our daughter, Samantha, will believe in Santa. I agreed without giving it much thought, and we went back to watching the Flyers kick … Continue reading
If turkey took up your holiday weekend, make time this week to visit the Christmas Magic Festival of Lights at Rocky Ridge County Park. Walk the half-mile trailed lined with 400,000 lights, and stop in to visit Santa and view … Continue reading