Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- April Trotter on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Rebecca on Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
- Fashion Panel: Tell us about one celebrity closet you would like to visit
- Manners Matter — even during your beach vacation
- Civil War-era women spent little time on hair and makeup
- West Manchester Twp. writer Pattie Crider wins award at Philly conference
- Lighten up summer picnics, barbecues with Apple Slaw
Tag Archives: santa
Need holiday gift ideas? We’ve got ‘em.
Find out what went on behind the scenes to make this issue happen.
The e-Edition of the November/December 2012 issue of Smart magazine is now available.
My favorite part of the holiday season (other than the Christmas lights that pop up just about everywhere) is the music. When I was younger, my dad had an Alabama album of Christmas music that we listened to Christmas morning, … Continue reading
I took my son, age four, to have Breakfast with Santa this past Saturday. It was a new experience for both mother and son. Like most townships and boroughs in our area, mine offered breakfast for a nominal fee of … Continue reading
Head downtown tonight for Light Up Night — live entertainment, children’s activities, caroling, the lighting of the York holiday tree and the arrival of Santa himself. Most of the fun takes place from 5 p.m. to 8 pm. at Continental … Continue reading
Recently, my husband mentioned — almost in passing, really — that this is likely the last year our daughter, Samantha, will believe in Santa. I agreed without giving it much thought, and we went back to watching the Flyers kick … Continue reading
If turkey took up your holiday weekend, make time this week to visit the Christmas Magic Festival of Lights at Rocky Ridge County Park. Walk the half-mile trailed lined with 400,000 lights, and stop in to visit Santa and view … Continue reading
Here’s a tip on a great place to go for a free visit AND PHOTO with Santa: Head to Bass Pro Shops at the Harrisburg Mall, off Route 283 (and close to the turnpike) in Dauphin County. Even on Black … Continue reading