Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Spencer on Want to shop vintage-inspired fashion online?
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter on Reciplease! Get your fill of local asparagus while it’s peaking
- Smart Magazine | Carmina Cristina offers makeup seminars at Arthur and Daughters on Makeover: Evening makeup tips for women over 40
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: An adventure in eating out on Manners Matter: How sweet it is to eat dessert with you
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Mommy kisses seal the deal with angry toddler
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania Phases Fitness pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
vital to keep party going
- It’s important to let preteens make some bad decisions
- Pinterest inspires generation of frugal brides
- Pennsylvania State Police offer child safety seat inspections in May
- Reciplease! Asparagus part II, and nobody’s mad about beer batter
- Rhoad to the Altar: Dance floor placement
Tag Archives: sean arnold
Chef Sean Arnold sprinkled in a couple of aphrodisiacs to a three-course meal that’s sure to say, “I love you.”
From cellphones to thank-you cards to table settings, you’ll find all the do’s and don’ts inside this issue of Smart.
Have you heard of Healthy World Café? The volunteer-based cafeteria-style kitchen, which opened April 25, supports local farmers and aims to offer nutritious meals to people of all incomes. It’s a partnership with the First Moravian Church in York. HWC … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day has come and gone, but that doesn’t mean you can’t whip up a special dinner for your sweetheart to say “I love you” some other day of the year. Thanks to Sean Arnold, chef for nonprofit Healthy World … Continue reading