Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- Smart Magazine | Catch up with Smart this weekend on Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies
- Alana Haag on A high school graduation speech revisited
- Buffy's World | Don’t miss: Northeastern volleyball to Weis and Rutter’s giveaways on Check out our July/August 2013 e-zine
- Smart Magazine | Reciplease! Rhubarb isn’t just for pies on Reciplease! Keep it real with a strawberry basil cocktail
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Say ‘thank you’ to your child’s teacher on Last-minute teacher gift inspired by Pinterest
Tags30 ways to enjoy winter april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY emileigh clare exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health holiday countdown holidays Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Seasonal Recipe Contest Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city york college York County York PA
Tag Archives: Seasonal Recipe Contest
Jo Shumaker submitted this recipe in Smart’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
Kate Harner said Crispy Smashed Roasted Potatoes were the perfect complement to a fall meal. Check out the latest entry in Smart Magazine’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
Step out of your shell with these ideas from Smart bloggers.
Breakfast on the grill? This recipe for Grilled Peach and Blueberry Stuffed French Toast is sure to make your mouth water.
Get cooking! Submit dishes made with potatoes or pears in Smart’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
Serve this recipe for Cheesy Orzo with Green and Yellow Squash as a side dish or entree.
Get ready for fall with Dorothy Furst’s recipe for Acorn Bisque.
Take these opportunities to enjoy summer while it’s still around.
Readers made us hungry with their submitted recipes including produce harvested May through July for our Seasonal Recipe Contest. Lemon Mint Ravioli with Asparagus and Crab? Blueberry and Rhubarb Pie? Stuffed Tomato Cups? Yes, please! For August, enter a recipe … Continue reading
Decorate this Blueberry Pie with cookie-cutter shapes for an artistic touch on an American favorite.