Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Connect with us
- FlipSide Blog | Shops on North Beaver Street in York to host Men’s Night Out event Wednesday on Local retailers have something for everyone on your list
- FlipSide Blog | Meet the new FlipSide Entertainment Editor: Ashley May on Be fancy: The practical high-society look you need this holiday season
- Smart Magazine | Manners Matter: Gift giving and receiving etiquette on York County librarians name best books to give as gifts for the holidays
- Sakthi on How to find the perfect purse, handbag or tote
- April Trotter on Have an iPad? Download our free Cookie Cookbook
Tagsabby rhoad april trotter central market Christmas container garden chronicles contest cooking Courtney Cashour craft DIY exercise family fitness food food allergies food allergy green green living health heidi thomas holiday countdown holidays How I Pinch a Penny Jess Reed kids Leigh Zaleski Mindy Quesenberry Of Pots and Pens Pa. parenting Pennsylvania pinterest Rebecca LeFever recipe sarah chain Sarah Mock Smart Smart Health Challenge Smart magazine thanksgiving video York york city York County York PA
- Unconventional gift giving takes stress out of holidays
- Do you know an extraordinary woman in York County?
- Of Pots and Pens: Bourbon and maple syrup sweet potato casserole
- Mom adds superstitious feather to her cap after ER visit
- Managing expectations, stress and alcohol intake key to enjoying holiday festivities
Tag Archives: Seasonal Recipe Contest
Jo Shumaker submitted this recipe in Smart’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
Kate Harner said Crispy Smashed Roasted Potatoes were the perfect complement to a fall meal. Check out the latest entry in Smart Magazine’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
Step out of your shell with these ideas from Smart bloggers.
Breakfast on the grill? This recipe for Grilled Peach and Blueberry Stuffed French Toast is sure to make your mouth water.
Get cooking! Submit dishes made with potatoes or pears in Smart’s Seasonal Recipe Contest.
Serve this recipe for Cheesy Orzo with Green and Yellow Squash as a side dish or entree.
Get ready for fall with Dorothy Furst’s recipe for Acorn Bisque.
Take these opportunities to enjoy summer while it’s still around.
Readers made us hungry with their submitted recipes including produce harvested May through July for our Seasonal Recipe Contest. Lemon Mint Ravioli with Asparagus and Crab? Blueberry and Rhubarb Pie? Stuffed Tomato Cups? Yes, please! For August, enter a recipe … Continue reading
Decorate this Blueberry Pie with cookie-cutter shapes for an artistic touch on an American favorite.